Snow?!

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Hey Blacksheep, do you know any of the Goates, or Smoots in the Woodland area. Those are my cousins.

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Originally posted by SAMI
Hey Blacksheep, do you know any of the Goates, or Smoots in the Woodland area. Those are my cousins.

No, can't say that I do. Although from me, woodland isn't really far, I spend too much time on the road to get to know a lot of people outside of my community, and the Oakley/Kamas area.

Hey BlackSheep, any cabins up there under $70K? I'm lookin' at one on Tabby mtn, but would like it closer to SLC/Provo

Oh, and I LOVE the snow...I wish my top was on, I'd have been up corner canyon this afternoon so fast!!!!! (I almost went anyway)

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Originally posted by Nuber
Hey BlackSheep, any cabins up there under $70K? I'm lookin' at one on Tabby mtn, but would like it closer to SLC/Provo

Oh, and I LOVE the snow...I wish my top was on, I'd have been up corner canyon this afternoon so fast!!!!! (I almost went anyway)

Under $70K......I can't say for sure, but that is kind of low. I see plenty of realtor's signs, but I stopped looking at prices over a year ago. You've got to figure, that an acre out here goes in the neighborhood of $35K, and most of the lots (in my community anyway) are close to an acre. There are plenty of communities in the canyon though, and I know the one across the canyon from me has very small lots (like less than 1/2 acre). One day you have a chance you should take a drive up here. Most Realtor's post their signs at the community gates. When I return from my trip to Portland this week, I'll try and remember to grab a couple of flyers from the realty signs.

Oh yeah, to bring it back on subject, we must have gotten about 1.5' of snow yesterday!!!!!

Yeah!!!!