Snowmobile Conditions?

rwalk

My dad and brother are coming out in about 2 weeks to ride for a few days, and I'm trying to figure out where to go. Debating between Logan area or Mirror Lake area, or would consider suggestions. We are all very experienced riders but used to the groomed stuff back east. We plan on riding mostly groomers but would like to venture off trail here and there. Having a tough time finding up to date trail conditions with snow depths, so if anyone has any input it would be much appreciated.

rholbrook

There is plenty of snow all around now. Mirror Lake is always good as is above Bear River Service on the other side of the Uintas. You can also go up above Daniels Summit and Lake Creek above Heber. Really, you can flip a coin.

rwalk

There is plenty of snow all around now. Mirror Lake is always good as is above Bear River Service on the other side of the Uintas. You can also go up above Daniels Summit and Lake Creek above Heber. Really, you can flip a coin.
That's why I was leaning toward mirror lake area, we could do one day north up past mirror lake to the WY border and surroinding trails and one day down by strawberry reservoir/Daniel's summit

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk