Snowmobile hill climb gone really bad

rholbrook

Every time it rolls it's basically saying "$100... $200.. $300... $400... ...$5000"

So much truth to this. I noticed the hood coming down second. The industry has done everything they can to lighten these mountain sleds up so there is a lot of aluminum in them so you know even though the handlebars may be bent, the frame is tweeked as well. Hope it was insured.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I love the video, saw it a few weeks ago and watched it over & over. There's nothing like the thrill of challenging your machine and yourself against something like that. I love riding my motorcycles (in the dirt) on the edge and pushing myself and my bike... it's a thrill some people won't ever have or understand.

"When in doubt, throttle out!"

"WFO!"

"Get busy living... or get busy dieing."

Coco

So much truth to this. I noticed the hood coming down second. The industry has done everything they can to lighten these mountain sleds up so there is a lot of aluminum in them so you know even though the handlebars may be bent, the frame is tweeked as well. Hope it was insured.

Very true. but I think Robbys price maybe off, I think maybe more in the ballpark of 8k?

The second vid was nuts! How would you like to look down and see your sled on fire?! I wonder if the turbo got too hot a cooked something?