So James K

R

rockdog

Did you get a ticket out at the snakes today? After we finished constrictor and got back and loaded up our trucks. The park rangers showed up to check our off road licenses on our rigs. He told me 9 out of 10 rigs they check that are dedicated trail rigs aren't licensed. Just wondered if he was there when you guys left. Phil

James K

NO, I'm always like this
rockdog said:
Did you get a ticket out at the snakes today? After we finished constrictor and got back and loaded up our trucks. The park rangers showed up to check our off road licenses on our rigs. He told me 9 out of 10 rigs they check that are dedicated trail rigs aren't licensed. Just wondered if he was there when you guys left. Phil

I thought that was you.

No, no ticket. didn't even see them. we even stayed in the parking lot for 20 minutes cleaning up trash.

R

rockdog

Did you guys do constrictor? Man the waterfall was really a waterfall! Kind of different running it when theres a river runnig down it. :D

James K

NO, I'm always like this
rockdog said:
Did you guys do constrictor? Man the waterfall was really a waterfall! Kind of different running it when theres a river runnig down it. :D

no we just messed around on wayne's world and then hit RS backwards.

basicly went over to ww to try out the front traction bar.