So... the UPS truck came by today

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
This will make it a lot easier to get you Toyota drivers unstuck! ;) :D Kidding of course... or am I?

Attachments

• warn1.jpg
    warn1.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 168

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Originally posted by 1\4elliptic toy
It will take more than that little 8000 pound winch to get me unstuck:D It took a 12,000 pound with a snatch to get me out at uroc. LOL

I believe it! :eek: :cool:

Originally posted by SmokinCamel
Na uh he has a 8000i you have a 9000 :p
Only a 8???:confused:

It's plenty for my XJ, especially after the weight loss program. :D

S

sukaB

I have a XD 9000 I for sale
I love the new warn 9.5 TI
damn it's fast and way nice lookin

Attachments

• bowdown.gif
    bowdown.gif
    265 bytes · Views: 99

94rodeo

Nice winch. Does your bumper have a place to mount it shawn or are you building a new one. I run the xd9000 on my rodeo. It has had more than enough power for me so far.

Troy

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Well, since most my crap is home fabbed I'll make it work with my bumpers. ;)

also...

I have a chance to trade it directly for an XD9000i (almost brand new, probably never used) should I do it?? I like the idea of having the extra 1000lbs whoomph, but I still think 8000 is plenty for my rig. Any opinions on this?

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
My thinking when I ordered my winch (HS9500i) was that my rig is not the only one that will be attached to the end of the cable. I'm sure there will be times (and there has been) when a heavier rig than mine will need some assistance.

If you have the chance, I say go for it!

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Yeah, they definately hiked the price. First person I called was Jack at CTM. He kindly explained to me that he doesn't deal directly anymore and gave me a few phone numbers to close by distributors.

I paid $185 per joint, which is apparently the lowest you can find them right now. :(

I'm sure their still worth it though, these things are nice and heavy!