So this hole exists...

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
I think you just broke open the susan powell case. I noticed that nice little access hole in the chain link fence. Whos voluntarring to go down and see what they can find?

muleskinner

Take a flare next time, I'm sure that sign is just to scare people.

Hell, take 1500' of rope and a good camcorder light and see what is down there.

Pretty cool

Coco

Grab one of Rigids LED light bars next time too would you?! That would light that hole like a Christmas tree!

WTH is a hole that big, and that deep leading too, or for?!

Medsker

2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I have 600' of rope, 300' of 5/8" cable, 40' of chain, 70' of straps and a 90' winch cable...what is that 1100', we're there :)

DOSS

Poker of the Hornets Nest
What're you, some kinda thumb-gazing fruit!? Rumor has it that the individuals involved might just be working out the logistics of a small unmanned camera exploration, but that's just a rumor.

;)

Thumb-0-phobe :cody:

oddly I want to go down there...

phatfoto

Giver of bad advice
Light that sucker up!!!! I'm not really afraid of heights, but looking into deep holes in the ground, especially unnatural ones, bothers me... I'll be pleased to do this vicariously... Continue!

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Im guessing its an oil shale exploration site. At least thats what the internets told me

Your ordinary exploration site might look like.. a bunch of gravel, where a drilling rig sat, and drilled neat little <12" holes. This one is 30 FEET across. I am really not sure why or how it is so large, but it is unusually so-- from the video, anyway. :D