So, what'd Santa bring everybody???? Boast here: :D

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I got some metric gear wrenches, some new gloves and some new software that came packaged with a digital camera. I also got a little cash, that I'll turn into Chevron cards for expeditions (worked quite well last year :D).

I hope everyone had a great holiday!!!

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
I got a cool shop-vac that I didn't know existed--it hangs on the wall so it doesn't take up any of my already short floor space! Has a long hose to reach most of whatever, or it can come off it's wall mount if it won't reach what I need it to. :cool:

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
I got a cool shop-vac that I didn't know existed--it hangs on the wall so it doesn't take up any of my already short floor space! Has a long hose to reach most of whatever, or it can come off it's wall mount if it won't reach what I need it to. :cool:

Cooool! Those are sweet.

I got some wrenches, a very nice cordless drill, and another cordless drill that will get turned into something else, a wallet, and stuff...

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
I got a PS3, some games, a Effin kick ass Calphalon Katan Chef Knife set, Kitchen Aid mixer, a pamper chef ceramic baking dish, new speakers for the jeep, Girly smelly lotion and odds n ends. It was an AWESOME xmas this year....its been a while. haha

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member

What brand is that? Sounds like something I 'need' :D

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Back massager w/ heat...
drooling-2.gif
. I love that thing. And apparently we're picking up 2 Corbeau seats @ TeraFlex tomorrow. :freak:

utahxjer

Got a Kenwood CD/Ipod Player for the truck, shop vac, floor jack, shop tools, and Utah Jazz tickets for tomorrow night!

I got a PS3, some games, a Effin kick ass Calphalon Katan Chef Knife set, Kitchen Aid mixer, a pamper chef ceramic baking dish, new speakers for the jeep, Girly smelly lotion and odds n ends. It was an AWESOME xmas this year....its been a while. haha
Yowzers woman! You made out like a bandit! :cool: Very jealous of the Kitchen Aid. Chris and I are getting a flat screen tv for our bedroom so that's our "big gift". He and my cutie patooties did get me some fun stuff as well. A beautiful thermometer for the outside of the house, an amazing antique copper tea kettle:D, a gift certificate to my favorite knitting store, a heart clock for the bathroom, Victoria's Secret newest perfume, and new Canasta cards. WOOT! The kids got their own digital cameras and Lemon Joy scored some cool driving lights so she can be an alien pod on the next night run! :tara: And there is the story from our house. :)

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
Tara....awesome! Sounds like you made out awesome as well!! WOO HOO!!