Softball player needed...

gtidrivr

I need another Male softball player for a team I put together. I wanted to offer it to the people of RME.

No experience necessary, but appreciated. No cost to you, just show up when we play. We play @ West Valley Complex (5600 w 3000 s) on Thursday nights starting the 8th. It is for 8 weeks I believe. P.M. me your info if you want to play.

Kory

gtidrivr

Cody said:
what time of night do they play---do I have to be good? or know what I'm doing? fast pitch?

Cody

The games are on the hour @ 6,7,8,&9.
To answer your questions... Hopefully, Hopefully, and no. The first 2 are not a necessity.

Bart

I would love to, but my wife would kill me if I had to drive to SLC to play. She hated the 2 teams I played on this summer.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
let one of these dudes in on it. I can hit the ball, but i dont' know the game well enough to be a asset to a team.

good luck dude. glad to see you're back in town!

Cody

metalry101

R/C addict
I might be able to do it. Right now it would work, but I'm trying to find another job...so it's possible that I could become unavailable that night, but I doubt it. I played baseball for 11 years or something...so I know a thing or two about it, although it has been a few years now. LMK if you're still looking.