For Sale SOLD. 2016 KTM 300XC

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
Asking Price
$6600
Condition
Used - Great Condition
Moving on to a new bike so selling this clean 1 owner.

Suspension was revalved and resprung for a 180-215 lb rider by Division suspension. Fork/Shock oil and seals were replaced 20 hours ago.
Bike has 155 hrs. I replaced the piston with a Vertex and cleaned the power valve at 105 hrs. Dirt Trick Zirconium sprockets front and rear and DID gold ring chain also done with the top end.
Has Flexx bars, FMF Gnarly pipe (no dents) and Turbine Core 2 silencer with spark arrestor that was repacked at 105 hrs.
KTM Power parts plastic skid plate with poly linkage guard. Vforce 4 reeds, Enduro Engineering carbon pipe guard, Acerbis chain guide and slide,
Acerbis X-factor hand guards, near new ODI Rogue grips, engine ice coolant, Tubliss rear ( I have front and will include if desired), Nitro mouse bib in the front. Kenda tires with better than 1/2 tread front and rear.
Steering stem, linkage and all pivots greased recently. This bike is clean. No hard crashes, no frame dings. It's still got the original plastic. It currently has a scotts steering stabilizer and BRP underbar mount that I would like to keep but would consider selling with it for extra $$$. It drastically reduces bar vibration which isn't bad to begin with on the 300's.

It has been raced but I HATE spending $500 to race only to have a mechanical, so it has been meticulously maintained to ensure that doesn't happen. Fresh air filters ever couple rides, oil changes every 10 hrs. I am a nerd and have every part and every maint item documented to the our and will provide those records with the bike. I'll include the KTM manual and full tool kit with jets and power valve springs with the bike. I also have a NIB Tusk clutch I'll include. Text is best, but I can talk too:D 8013686760. I'll be listing it elsewhere for the same price without most of the accessories.

20180418_185230.jpg