Some help from RME for some votes...?

1995zj

I'm addicted
So I've entered a contest through Bilstein to hopefully win some better shocks. After this past OSRC (see below) I've decided I could really make a few changes to my rig to help out with the type of abuse I'm putting my rig through now.

223678_10150256800892890_574952889_8203046_6129172_n.jpg

Link to the contest.
http://shockmyride.strutta​.com/entry/185731

All you have to do is click 5-stars under my video. If you have Facebook you can login and it may ask you to add an app, but you can always remove it later if you want, it is just to verify the person voting. Otherwise you can just register a contest account with a name and email and that's it.

I'd appreciate any help from you guys! :D

If you don't want to vote, no worries, and no need to comment up ;)

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Voted. Next time have an awesomer video though....like video of where you were in the pic above. :cool:

1995zj

I'm addicted
I'm bumping this because I need some more votes to ensure I stay up on the first page and make it into the finals! (they take the top 15) If you don't want to add the stupid application through Facebook, then just register a contest account by putting in your email and a name and you can then vote. It's really simple and you won't get any other junk mail besides the one asking you to verify your email address! 5-stars is all I need ;)

For those that have voted, THANKS! It is much appreciated!

iamsparticus

Take your Rig to the Edge
Tyler i dont know if you have looked but i went through all of them and your winning by a landslide!

Edit: Never mind your in seventh place im going to vote for you with my other e-mail later too see if we can get you in the top 3

Last edited:

1995zj

I'm addicted
Bump. There are only a few more days left to vote and I've got to stay on the first page to get into the finals, I'm pretty close to falling off.

PLEASE HELP ME OUT! :)

Let any friends know or use as many emails as you have (if you don't mind ;))