Some more pictures from Moab

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJJZJ

Jager Abuser
Cody said:
Thats funny. those girls have herrassed us before on many occasions. They have an infatuation with a certain friend of mine ;) It's funny as hell.

Those girls are beat down to the nth degree. I wouldn't hit em with a rock. Naked :ugh: uggh...

I remember one night they came around and my buddy almost rolled their white sidekick thing, then one of them drank what I deamed to be too much of our alcohol (any is too much for those girls) and I was going to throw her in the fire. Her friend was almost down to earth and let us borrow some towels and silverware. As payment for the liquor, I took rightful ownership of the towels and utensils. I stll have them in my box of camping crap.

Cody

Ugh, i remember them quite well. Talk about a waste of good carbon. And the T**s on that one almost scared me queer. :ugh: I saw them in town the following day and just pulled a straight ahead despite their best efforts to flag us down.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
JJJZJ said:
Ugh, i remember them quite well. Talk about a waste of good carbon. And the T**s on that one almost scared me queer. :ugh: I saw them in town the following day and just pulled a straight ahead despite their best efforts to flag us down.

yeah, i remember that girl trying to unleash those beasts. I believe my response was "*****, no. Put those nasty things away".

GETBENT

CRASH
Klif01 said:
There are pictures on some other websites as well. I know durring the TTORA run there were a couple guys that ran into them as well. But they had pics to prove it.

Anyway, I can't complain about my view, the girl that really distracted us was HOT! And being front row really made the night interesting! I can't believe how many people have run into them as well! I know they were drunk when they were driving because they almost ran into me at least 4 times through town!

But don't forget about the streaker that came a little bit later.
I wasn't realy there, but aparently a guy showed up outside of the hottub with a video camera, there were like 8 guys just in the hottub drinking. Then a girl showed up as well to watch. Then randomly some butt naked guy comes running out around the hottub then makes a flying leap over the fence and they all took off. I just saw the guy fly over the fence out of the corner of my eye because we were in the room right next to the fence on the hottub side! Ohh good times...

Yea, all these guys keep talking how nasty these girls are, I agree the ones from Moab were dirty but the girl doing all the entertaining for us was from Arizona and she was HOT! The Streaker was Awesome!! I don't like to see Sausage but that made that night so much funnier! I still can't get over how many people on this board have had run-ins with these skanks! LOL

mx92

i heart my yota :}
a few months ago i was down there, and as my buddies and i were walking out of that "fancy" pizza resteraunt, two chicks in a lifted 2wd tacoma flashed us, they drove up and down main street all night. they tried to flag us down, we told them they were "nasty hoes" but they still kept on bothering us and asking us why we wouldn't "hit them".

mesha

By endurance we conquer
This thread is too funny. Last time we were there we saw them too, but they never flashed me. They did flash my wife though. :confused: intriguing

Tiny

mmmm.....beefy!!!
GETBENT said:
Yea, all these guys keep talking how nasty these girls are, I agree the ones from Moab were dirty but the girl doing all the entertaining for us was from Arizona and she was HOT! The Streaker was Awesome!! I don't like to see Sausage but that made that night so much funnier! I still can't get over how many people on this board have had run-ins with these skanks! LOL

I know exactly who you are talkin about. We went down in the middle of October and had to deal with those girls all weekend. But the one your talkin about is damn hot!!! My buddy got her number, why? I have no idea but my other friend got one of the nasty ones naked is his cabin and took pictures. You'd have to meet this kid to understand. He would've hit it if all the other girls hadn't said that she had herpes. LOL.

GETBENT

CRASH
jmaxj said:
by chance the one from arizona did she work at the red cliffs lodge?

I doubt it, she said she was just there for the weekend visiting. You never know though, can't trust a word out of their mouth.

GETBENT

CRASH
yellowbronco said:
Some great shots by Thomas. I could kick myself in the A$$ for not going on Rusty Nail though!

Ya dude! you missed a great trail, once that group ahead of us cleared out, it was smooth sailing the rest of the day, we almost got off the trail before it got dark. I don't blame you turning around though, unless that Bronco has a good heater, your kids probably would've been really cold!

yellowbronco

Cuts Through Grease !!!
GETBENT said:
Ya dude! you missed a great trail, once that group ahead of us cleared out, it was smooth sailing the rest of the day, we almost got off the trail before it got dark. I don't blame you turning around though, unless that Bronco has a good heater, your kids probably would've been really cold!
Well, there will always be next time.

GETBENT

CRASH
yellowbronco said:
Well, there will always be next time.

You got that right! When are you making another trip to Moab? I don't think I'll be going again until the big Jeep Safari week, But I might have to go for work and if so i probably won't have my Toyota with me.

yellowbronco

Cuts Through Grease !!!
GETBENT said:
You got that right! When are you making another trip to Moab? I don't think I'll be going again until the big Jeep Safari week, But I might have to go for work and if so i probably won't have my Toyota with me.
We are going again the week before New Years with a friend who rolled his Rubicon this spring. He just got a new one so we get to go put it to the test :D We will also probably go in Feb and March, I think we will also go the weekend after EJS.

yellowbronco

Cuts Through Grease !!!
Ken said:
Did this friend happen to roll his ruby on potato salad hill? Was it grey?
No, he was up in the San Raphael Swell going to hike in a slot canyon w/his brother. Got in a loose dirt sidehill and rolled into a ravine. Had to drive all the way to Junction on I-70 with no windshield :rofl:

moab_scamers

Moab scamers

Hello boys,
This is two of your "Moab Scam partol" we would like to thank you for your beer. Greatly appreciated. Although nasty! We have actually never done this type of thing before, but now we know how dumb tourists are: just for Boobs. We now know that we have quite the scam to play. Sorry if this caused any inconveince to your trip. Again it was your fault you left the beer outside and the window open. you are the ones to blame . we just wanted some beer and you were very gullible. Thanks again for the beer and hope to hear back from you soon!

love always the "Moab & Arizona Scammer" ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.