Some more wandering 2/7 ~ 2/8

Meat_

Banned
Did he RSVP? We are already a couple of people over our recommended limit, I need to make sure I've got to give them a call and make sure they are OK with a few more.

Nope. If he can't go it doesn't matter since he is good friends with Leo and can go whenever he wants to.

I guess I actually never did either, maybe I'll be going to the dunes on Saturday :rofl:

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Nope. If he can't go it doesn't matter since he is good friends with Leo and can go whenever he wants to.

LOL thats fine and all but LEO isn't our tour guide for the weekend, we are being shown around by our generous hosts the Mojave crew. I'm sure one more won't be a problem, I've added him to the list and I'll double check in the meantime. We should be good to go.

I guess I actually never did either, maybe I'll be going to the dunes on Saturday :rofl:

Bodine RSVP'd for you last month.

lilsamiman

Stupid TV, be more funny!
Yeah saturday was pretty cool to stumple into all you guys. I havent been on here in so long I didnt know anyone at all. Hell, I met Meat once and didnt remember him. I am terrible. Cant wait for the next one. Oh more specifically for Meat but anyone else whos wants it my BB pin is 208DE046. See ya and thanks for the good time.

LT.

Meat, you have got to be close to wearing out that poor Ramcharger. I really do like reading your adventures. Thanks for the posting and keep it rubber side down.

LT.

Meat_

Banned
:)

Yeah the motor is pretty close to done I think.... but then I've been saying that for over a year now :rofl:

It got this weekend off, and probably next.... but after that :D

lilsamiman

Stupid TV, be more funny!
I'm guessing Black Berry PIN? And I can do something with that?

Yeah all blackberry's have a built-in messenger that allows any blackberry to message another for free. No matter what carrier, plan, state, country. However it doesnt use regualer phone numbers it uses the PIN. You find yours in options, under status. Just thought you might have used it before. okay i am done. Sorry to steel from the topic. I really had a good time. How high was my tire when I got in that hole?

e28bimmer

Oh, a thought about those "Water2" Claim posts, I'm wondering if those are markers for the mine we call the "Water Mine", Corey would likely know for sure but there is a mine in the area that until last year was under a few feet or more of water throughout its depth due to rockfall and sloughing at the entrance. On a GRE prospecting trip we spent quite some time digging a small trench to drain the mine... it was pretty cool to watch all the water pour out of the opening and down the mountain :cool:

Edit: Just recognized the vertical mine with the cribbing shown in your pics. Remind me sometime to tell you about the OSHA harnesses, ropes and 4 guys with gloves... Bodine has likely heard the story, but its pretty dang funny.

So the water 2 claim is the placer claim for that mine with the water in it. Water 1 is the lode claim, they are almost ontop of eachother just to keep it simple..
And does that story involve somenoe getting hit on the head with a rock as those 4 guys put two other guys up and down that hole at breakneck speed? I think I have a video of that... I need to post it.. :)

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
...And does that story involve somenoe getting hit on the head with a rock as those 4 guys put two other guys up and down that hole at breakneck speed? I think I have a video of that... I need to post it.. :)

Yes, thats the story. OSHA safety harnesses, a spool of rope and manpower. Not only getting hit with rocks, but getting drug up them :D I would love to see the video.