Wanted someone who does rhino liners

4x4addiction

Im looking to get some rhino lining done on my ford F250 im just wondering if anyone does it on here for a good deal or knows anyone who can do it for a good deal

SICK99TJ

Larry H Miller can do this for you, i am the service manager down here and would be able to do it for employee cost. call me at work at 801-553-5918, or on my cell 801-5184070

Riley

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
I am also looking into this so I am glad this was brought up. Is there a better company than others. I know of Rhino lining or Line-X, any others that people have been impressed with. What does this cost with or without an employee discount.

SICK99TJ

Cost depends on what you want done. standard truck beds are all the same cost between 5-600 depending on where you go. We have been able to set up some great relationships with our vendors and can save you some cash and we will run your vehicle down and bring it back all you have to do is come and see me.

thanks Riley

slcpunk74

Original Saboteur
Nate at rhino linings of south Davis. Great work and he has tons of experience on custom jobs. Tell him Chadwick sent you and says hi.

petesoffroad

I spray the Superliner product and have been happy with it. I have done everything from truck beds to jeep tubs, golf cart bodies, salt race cars, trailers, snow cats and concret pool rooms. This stuff pretty much sticks to everything but porcelain tile. I can do a truck bed alot cheaper than 500-600. I f intrested pm me.
Later Pete