Sorry, had to.

Caleb

V-DAWG said:
No explanation necessary. How about this one...

A father and son get into a car accident. The father goes to the U of U emergency room, and the son goes to Primary Childrens. At Primary Childrens, the doctor walks into the room and says, "I can't work on him, he's my son."
How is that possible?

You can however, try to explain that one.

nothing says that the father in the accident is the son's father...:D

V-DAWG

someday
onetuff76 said:
the eagles would have said ah souls or with a scottish accent a$$holes

I am extremely disappointed.

How do you catch a polar bear?

Cut a hole in the ice, and place peas around the hole. When the polar bear comes to take a pea, kick him in the ice hole.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
....but..... then how would you get him out of the hole? Them polar bears iz hevvvy!

I'm aggravated by the eagle joke. I should have gotten that! Guess it's community colleges for me.

V-DAWG

someday
Tacoma said:
....but..... then how would you get him out of the hole? Them polar bears iz hevvvy!

They may be hevvvy, but if it is in the hole, I would say it is caught. Didn't say anything bout takin it home.

StrobeNGH

no user title
V-DAWG said:
No explanation necessary. How about this one...

A father and son get into a car accident. The father goes to the U of U emergency room, and the son goes to Primary Childrens. At Primary Childrens, the doctor walks into the room and says, "I can't work on him, he's my son."
How is that possible?

You can however, try to explain that one.

The father was a priest, or someone elses father . . .

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
V-DAWG said:
They may be hevvvy, but if it is in the hole, I would say it is caught. Didn't say anything bout takin it home.

.......but if he swam to the hole, couldn't he just... swim away? man, this is like, brainwork and stuff.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
yeah, but he had to uh.. swim to the hole so he could come out for a pea, right? so he could just like, maybe swim away.

man, it is super mean to kick bears. They're just doing their thang, man! We shouldn't even be in the wilderness... for any reason!

heh.