spotted a BAD A$$ pre runner ranger, and what happened to these bronco's?

krany

kranberry
where can i find more info on hanging tree? i have herd thing from its fairly easy to do and others say its the hardest trail in utah. i know its on private property so who do i go to find out if i can get access to run it? will a cherokee on 33's locked f/r make it with minimal problems. sorry for the hijack from the sweet baja ranger

NOTATOY

BACKYARD CUSTOMZ
that is my buddies ranger, he used to be on RME quiet a bit under dugfab. If you want to see more pics of it check under dugfab on the borracing site

broncomitch

dont be a sheep in a jeep
where can i find more info on hanging tree? i have herd thing from its fairly easy to do and others say its the hardest trail in utah. i know its on private property so who do i go to find out if i can get access to run it? will a cherokee on 33's locked f/r make it with minimal problems. sorry for the hijack from the sweet baja ranger
it can be hard if ya want it to,but not the hardest trail in utah, lol
the main thing you will need is lockers and would be best to have stronger shaft's and maybe a winch if your going alone. but for sure a fun trail!
if ya want to know morwe about it, i would post a thread up about it.

ill half to check it out, it cought my eye in a second and right away knew it was not no normal ranger with pre runner fenders.lol