spring over

shortstraw8

Extended brake lines, new u bolts, perches, As stated above trac bar(s), welder, make sure you shim the axle right. I might be forgetting something but thats most of it.

Milner

formerly "rckcrlr"
Scout fronts have next to NO caster to begin with. When you SOA them, you end up with negitive caster to get any sort of aceptable pinion angle. You really need to have the knuckles cut and turned! Also, the stock Scout shackles are questionable at best....In SOA they tend to sway a lot. Best to replace them with something a little stronger. The drag link will also be an issue....very steep angle and will likely hit the leaf spring....Look into a drop pitman, or swap the knukles for some flat tops....

shortstraw8

That was a big issue on my cj was the shackles they all buckled when I took it wheeling I built my own make sure there strong.

Broncoman

soa

did this 1 last winter .... its alot more involved that you think .... first the front end needs so much changing that it is cheaper to use a waggy front end then locate a set of cj short spindles and use the scout hubs and rotors ... there is some building of spring perches in front ... the steering knuckes won't clear any wider wheels so you'll need spacers.. you need to go to high steering cuz the tie rod wants right go through the spring ... cant remember all the other details ... oh yea the pitman arm on the scout is about 9 miles long as compared to the waggy arms so you need to locate a shorter arm ...i used a stock ford early bronco arm ...if you want to talk about this pm me and I'll give you my #