Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
standard.jpg

:)

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Cody, So whats the plan? Did you buy it back from the Insurance Company or what? Is there going to be a issue with the Unibody thing?

Brett

Meat-Hippy
He did buy it back from insurance. I Lean bent up some hoops for us to start building the cage. I got the B and the C hoops fitted last night and I am going to start on the kickers coming down from the C hoop to the rear of the Jeep this evening.

This weekend is the only time we have to get this thing done, so all of you should come help us out. It's at Judds house (2730 S 1040 E) Show up anytime on the weekend if you wanna help Cody get this beast done. Just look for the black Wrangler parked on the lawn or just a crowd of cars. That usually identifies the house. :D:D

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Hey who did you have fix your windshield pillar's and how much did it cost because I'm kinda in the same situation and I want to try and keep my windshield.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Originally posted by trd270
Hey who did you have fix your windshield pillar's and how much did it cost because I'm kinda in the same situation and I want to try and keep my windshield.

Long story short, I had a body shop do the work for me. The majority of the cost of body work comes in the perfection of the work. I didn't care if it looked rough so long as it worked.

The body shop said they could bend my windshield frame back, but after 2 days of doing nothing he decided that it couldn't be done so he mowed it off and we cut the frame out of a junkyard ZJ and welded it into place. In retrospect I would have done the work myself and saved the hassle. If you can weld a little bit it isn't that big of a deal. Go find a wrecked truck and pull the windshield frame that is in good shape and just make it work.

If you want I can give you the name of the shop that did the work for me. They did some good work for me in the past, but I'm not super happy with what went down w/ the windshield for various reasons. PM me if you want his info.

Cody