Spy Pics V - I think something is broke

Belly Dragger

Ok so today we deceided to see how much sheet metal I need to remove. In the process I think something is broken. Well at least it looks that way. :D

It's a mild mannered Amigo
day-16-01.jpg

See it looks broken. Rear tire lift 47.5"
day-16-02.jpg

day-16-03.jpg

day-16-04.jpg

I think Mike likes it!
day-16-05.jpg

day-16-17.jpg

Ken a member of the local club wonders if he can do this to his Jeep.
day-16-16.jpg

Two people tried to push the vehicle over from the rear bumper high spot and it didn't budge.

Ballast is good.

Belly Dragger

Front tire lift. 48"
day-16-21.jpg

Now here's one proud Papa!
day-16-23.jpg

day-16-24.jpg

While your down there could you check the oil. :D
day-16-26.jpg

All these are at full street pressure. Mike thinks I could get another 5 inches at trail pressure.

Again people tried to push it over and it's not going. :D

Belly Dragger

Originally posted by spencurai
are you gonna bring that thing out to delta??? we promise a awesome experience!!!
Where in the fawk to you guys wheel in Delta? The biggest elevation change I've ever seen there was crossing the bridge coming from Nevada. I'll be through there morning May 12 and evening May 21 or 22.

I know there is some interesting spots, but where in the sam hell is it.

BTW, anyone buds with any of the local law there? I may need to drop names to get out of town. :D

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
delta wheeling is out more your direction. between delta and the nevada line, the notch peak desert dogs have established some psychotic trails. not very highly published but very highly challenging. we are heading towards desert mountain which is about 20 miles to the west of sand mountain. so it is almost directly north of delta about 30-40 miles. be there!!!:D

MattL

I think I see a scratch.. he he.

Looks Awesome. How is the power turning them meats?

Very original, Multiple thumbs up for that and the quality of work.

Now all you need is some racing stripes. :eek:

controlfreak

I know one of the Deputies in Juab County. Maybe I can hook you up with a Juab County SO sticker, but his name'll cost ya ;) He might even have a Millard County SO sticker for ya. Try an FOP bumper sticker or one that says "I love COPs!" The "Bad Cop, No Donut" one is for people who like to spend more money on fines that on mods:D

Last edited:

Belly Dragger

Originally posted by miatre
I think I see a scratch.. he he.

Looks Awesome. How is the power turning them meats?

Very original, Multiple thumbs up for that and the quality of work.

Now all you need is some racing stripes. :eek:
If it counts it's had two trips on different occasions to body shops for major repairs. Currently this is the 6th paint job. I added the Herculiner to the lower portion of the body because I was constantly touching up from sage scars that went down to bare metal. Last year at an off road ralley in Ely, I got the award for the vehicle with the most scratches. This last body repair replaced the whole passenger side from a flop.

I'm not sure on the power yet. It has 230 ponies and at least on the trail with 370:1 gearing I'm hoping it won't be much of a problem. However I have been eyeballing a RamJet 350. :D

Belly Dragger

Originally posted by controlfreak
but his name'll cost ya ;)
Hmm, Yes, I 'm listening. :) Stickers could be good. I'm tracking down a "Support your local Highway Patrol" stickers as we speak.

Maybe a few prestroke stickers and my charming award winning personality will be enough.
Yeah right.

controlfreak

Good Choice. The Troopers are who you have to worry about, although they usually just give "fixit" tickets unless you're out-of-state:p They usually carry an opacity meter to check the light transferance on your windows, so they can be pretty picky. The only probs I see with your truck are the tires sticking out of the fender well and no mud flaps. Most Troopers aren't going to know that your lift is too high for Nevada as well as Utah. You might be able to convince whoever pulls you over that the height is legal in Nevada. Or, finally, you could hope the cop that stops you has a rolling legal violation of his own sitting in his driveway:eek:

controlfreak

I forgot to ask on the last post...Given all the mods and new paint you're able to put on your truck do you mind if I ask what you do for a living. I could use some excess capital:)

Belly Dragger

Originally posted by controlfreak
I forgot to ask on the last post...Given all the mods and new paint you're able to put on your truck do you mind if I ask what you do for a living. I could use some excess capital:)
It's more of what I don't do more than anything else. I don't have kids. I don't have a large fancy house. I don't buy a lot of "STUFF" just my truck stuff. I gave up drugs and stopped smoking and suddenly found an abundance of disposable income. :) I work in engineering as a CAD Manager.

Mike_Lib

Mall Crawlin'
This is a definite poser questions....but where'd you get the "Got Moab" sticker ? :D

BTW - Your rig is insane!!!!!!!!!!!1