another one...
dsc00475.jpg

dsc00473.jpg

Last edited:

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
So, that's where Parkers "School Loans" have been going.... :rofl:

That's one bad-ass machine!!! Is this going to be a Comp Rig? Nice job guys....

Andy

aka. Hollywood
Parker and Ryan have a serious contender there, they are going to do alot better now with the lighter rig. If you read this Parker, I'm going to win the bet!

hilltj

2BIGTJ said:
This is sweet, a 4 seeter buggy the size of a 2 seeter

It really is fun to see in person, wish I could think like Nate and put one together that well... the LS6 is a good compliment to all that nice tubework too.

Can't wait to see Ryan and Parker's buggy go, not sure how much info they want released about it tho... Parker? :cool:

-Allen

Parker

hilltj said:
Can't wait to see Ryan and Parker's buggy go, not sure how much info they want released about it tho... Parker? :cool:

-Allen

No secrets here...

Andy, I see 24 little friends in my future coming from one disappointed former EB owner... :rofl: Mmmmm... maybe I'll give you one to help w/ the pain.

Andy

aka. Hollywood
Parker said:
No secrets here...

Andy, I see 24 little friends in my future coming from one disappointed former EB owner... :rofl: Mmmmm... maybe I'll give you one to help w/ the pain.

Don't worry Parker, I share with all my friends. And... I may just end up getting alot to celebrate the finish of a project that took WAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY! too long! Sound good to you? I'm gonna scare the $&%^ outta you, I'll be sure to put some padding on the passenger side cage, because you know it's going on it's lid on the first outting. :eek: :D :D :D :eek:

Bart

Beothcin rig there guys. Can't wait to see it out and about. I'd bet 60% of the field is building new rigs for next year.
Bart

Greg

Admin
Bart said:
...I'd bet 60% of the field is building new rigs for next year.
Bart

What's scary about that statement is that it seemed like 40% of the competitors at Supercrawl had new rigs! So, does that mean everyone will have new Rigs next season? :eek:

Bart

What's scary about that statement is that it seemed like 40% of the competitors at Supercrawl had new rigs! So, does that mean everyone will have new Rigs next season?

I only saw Shannon in a new rig at SuperCrawl. Who else has one?
Bart

Greg

Admin
Bart said:

I only saw Shannon in a new rig at SuperCrawl. Who else has one?
Bart

Well.... the Rock-aholics Ranger was one I was thinking about, and Shannons as you mentioned. Perhaps it was just the well known names I was thinking about. I can't think if others at the moment.