spy pix of Andy's Berz-onco

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
had to sneak into Andy's garage last night to get these pics, I barely escaped with my life...and a set of 5 38" swampers.....:) just kidding.

check it...

cabforward.jpg

we are going to try the cab over approach with the seat over the motor....well....maybe.....
fat60splines.jpg

I dont think there is enough room in the front 60 for gears when oyu have that much shaft stuffed in there......?!?
junglegym.jpg

a literal mess of tube, andy claims only 6 sticks have gone into this playgr....I mean rock-rig so far....
junglegym2.jpg

how can we go wrong with knuckles as pretty as these...??
prettyknuckles.jpg

and what about this atlas....dead sexy right!!
sexyatlas.jpg

last night was spent working on some seat mounts and finally putting some MIG to the tacked together mess, everything is going great and the welds are turning out fabulous!! suspension is up next.....wait till you see this thing!!
welding.jpg

we had everything mocked up from the seat mounts to the fuel cell to the rear axle placement and I forgot to take some pictures with everything in place. it doesn't look like much has changed but it is getting there......

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Very nice, I like the "over the cab" idea:rolleyes:

Need to kick it in the a$$ Andy, but it would suck working in this field all day and then come home to do it again.:(

Andy

aka. Hollywood
Originally posted by supergper
Is that seat on the front for the spotter ride sections???:D:D:D

Yeah, someones gonna go for one helluva ride on the front. I'm gonna put BIG Spence on the front for the vertical climbs:D .

Andy

aka. Hollywood
Originally posted by Shawn
Very nice, I like the "over the cab" idea:rolleyes:

Need to kick it in the a$$ Andy, but it would suck working in this field all day and then come home to do it again.:(

I only get to work on it one day a week for 5 or so hours, family duties call:D . I don't mind working on it alot, but it seems like I need two sets of hands to work on it lately. It seems like it's moving really slow right now because I have had some issues with fitting things lately, it only takes me a minute to get the tubes in but it takes longer to make it fit and look right.