Johnny G's:

Spypics%20200402%20031.jpg

Spypics%20200402%20035.jpg

Spypics%20200402%20036.jpg

Spypics%20200402%20038.jpg

Spypics%20200402%20039.jpg

Spypics%20200402%20041.jpg

Spypics%20200402%20049.jpg

Johnny G's is going out for Powdercoating this weekend and I'll try to sneak more pics next week when it's put back together. I sat in it tonight and it is REALLY nice, visibility is incredible... make sure you check out the full album.

tv_larsen

I've also seen these rigs in person and the fab work is phenomenal. Add to the quality the fact that John, Nate, Parker and everyone else there are great people, Mt Logan rocks. :cool:

troutbum

cubi-kill

What is with the cutout on the floor pan?:confused:

Also is it only me or does it look like the skinny pedal is on the wrong side?? ;)

I assume it no biggie to load the UCA frame mount hiems that direction?

Overall looks great.

Last edited:

Caleb

troutbum said:

Also is it only me or does it look like the skinny pedal is on the wrong side?? ;)

Overall looks great.

I agree with what hickey said about the cutout and if you look the pedal on the left has two master cylinders and in some of the other pics you can see the cable coming up to the pedal on the right, so the skinnier pedal may be on the left side but the throttle is stillon the right:D

my UCA heim on my buggy are the exact same way so I assume its pretty common to do them like that...

hilltj

troutbum said:

Overall looks great.

Yeah, you drop your heel into that cup and it kind of holds your foot in there for pushing the GO pedal, he's also got that lip on the left side of the gas pedal that should keep you locked on when you're bouncing around. I was super-suprised to find out how comfortable it really is when you sit in it. Way better than his old one.

-Al

Last edited: