South-West Utah St. George for Presidents Day Weekend

hardline90

Real rigs are built!
Anyone interested in getting out of this cold, smoggy weather. Need some clean warm air to breath? Me and my wife and a friend are planning a trip to St. George over Presidents Day weekend, 15th - 18th. Really don't have any plans set in stone right now, but I'm sure we will be looking to do some of the harder trails; Nasty Half, Chain Reaction, The Maze, etc... If there is enough interested in going, we can always break up into two groups if some would prefer a lighter menu. Post up if you’re interested and lets go wheeling.

chawley

Well im already down here in St. George but im always up to go run some trails and meet new people. My rig isnt hardcore enough for chain reaction lol but im always down for the maze.

hardline90

Real rigs are built!
Sounds good. My son may also be going and his rig is in the same boat. He must drive it to St. George and back, so he will stay away from the harder trails also, but does want to do the Maze. We always like meeting new people as well.

jgarnermurray

LETS GO CRAWLIN!!
Hey this is James im down here with Jerry (hardline90) and we decided to do the maze tomarrow Saturday and were wondering if you want to meet up? We are planning on about 9 am at staging area. Call me and let me know 801-598-6533.