St. George next weekend

sparky

I'm thinking about checking out the trails next weekend the 10th or 11th-13th. I've never run any trails in the st George area and I'm wondering if anyone would be willing to show us around and hit some trails. We'll be bringing the little yota buggy and maybe an atv depending on who comes. Anyone interested please let me know.

Thanks, David

ImprobabilityPi

There are some awesome trails around here. I won't be able to join you due to the fact that I already have plans for that weekend. Hopefully some of the guys with buggies down here will be able to show you around.

grandmaster

Let the build Re-begin
I could possibly pull something off Friday night.....can't be positive though. Can't do anything on the weekend because I am leaving the 12th for cali.

SmokinCamel

Went from 80" to 125" :)
Me and JMAXJ will be down there from the 17th to the 20th. We are staying at the sand Hollow sand pit camp ground. Tracy is showing us Chain reaction and Nasty half. Plans to run as many trails as possible just to say we did. Smurfette (again), Renagade, The Maze (again, the last obsticle to try) Are the musts this trip. If anyone want to join, feel free to contact us. :D