St George/S. Utah peeps

Caleb

Are any of you guys familiar with Gooseberry Mesa? Do you know if the singletrack trail is open to motorized travel?

Thanks

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I've actually mountain biked out there, years ago. I don't remember that it was open to motorized vehicles, but that doesn't mean it anything.

I did think that there is some potential for big dual sport rides in the area... :cool:

Caleb

I've actually mountain biked out there, years ago. I don't remember that it was open to motorized vehicles, but that doesn't mean it anything.

I did think that there is some potential for big dual sport rides in the area... :cool:
See, all the info I keep finding is Mt. Bike trip reports talking about how the trail was made from the beginning as a Mt. Bike Trail. So I have my doubts. The only hopeful thing I've found is this map here:

P1090133.jpg

But that only lists an in and out trail as open to motorized travel.

1\4elliptic toy

shenanigans!
Its just up the road from my house, It is not open to motorized travel on the single track, you can ride/drive to the point but thats it.

Edit: but there is alot of other awesome places to ride down here.

Don B

formerly rebarguy
I was just there this past Sunday.

There is only the one trail "White Trail" that is open to motorized travel. It didn't say anything about being closed to ATV's. Easy trail but some great views