St. George

Caleb

I've been checking them out...I love vids, more so than pics...there just isn't many downloadable ones around...

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
I downloaded them all and compiled them into a single video. Nice clips, but not a single second of video of a modified rig. What's up with that? :confused:

Nixter

on the road again...
What's the name of the guy who was shooting the video. I seem to remember a skinny dude and a female shooting still's, but never got their names. I'm assuming the one shooting video was the 'guy in charge' for TDV. Anyone know or have any way to contact him?

skulltoy

Trailer's Rockin!
Jason is the name of the guy with Twisted Digital Video. He got tons of good video. You mod guys will be covered in the video as well. The girl doing the still pictures was Britney from Rock On Motorsports.

You can get a hold of Jason using this email address. big_J@pirate4x4.com

If that doesn't work let me know and I can get a hold of him for you.

Jason

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
skulltoy said:
Jason is the name of the guy with Twisted Digital Video. He got tons of good video. You mod guys will be covered in the video as well. The girl doing the still pictures was Britney from Rock On Motorsports.

You can get a hold of Jason using this email address. big_J@pirate4x4.com

If that doesn't work let me know and I can get a hold of him for you.

Jason
You'd think out of seven and a half minutes of "coverage" on the web site, you'd at least see a mod rig in there, though. I think a lot of the fans really follow the mod rigs, as they can relate to what they drove to the event. Whatever...

skulltoy

Trailer's Rockin!
I didn't film the coverage, nor did I make the clips. I just helped him put them up on the web.

Maybe I'll see if he can make a highlights clip of just mod rigs. Or maybe all of his mod rig footage was way awsome and he didn't want it to get out before the video is released? :D

TDV

skulltoy said:
I didn't film the coverage, nor did I make the clips. I just helped him put them up on the web.

Maybe I'll see if he can make a highlights clip of just mod rigs. Or maybe all of his mod rig footage was way awsome and he didn't want it to get out before the video is released? :D

There will be a clip of mod rigs up soon, I shot a 13 hours+ of footage of everyone it's just a matter of going through it all and getting it sorted out. I was trying to get the best clips up first. Sorry for the delays, Twisted Digital Video covers every class, we try not to exclude anyone! The coverage should be up tonight!

Jason
Twisted Digital Video

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
TDV said:
There will be a clip of mod rigs up soon, I shot a 13 hours+ of footage of everyone it's just a matter of going through it all and getting it sorted out. I was trying to get the best clips up first. Sorry for the delays, Twisted Digital Video covers every class, we try not to exclude anyone! The coverage should be up tonight!

Jason
Twisted Digital Video
Cool. Look'n forward to seeing the clips. ;)

Nixter

on the road again...
RockMonkey said:
You'd think out of seven and a half minutes of "coverage" on the web site, you'd at least see a mod rig in there, though. I think a lot of the fans really follow the mod rigs, as they can relate to what they drove to the event. Whatever...

Don't worry B, I got ya covered. ;) :D

Nixter

on the road again...
TDV said:

Jason
Twisted Digital Video

Hey Jason.....got a few q's for ya. What's the best way to chat with ya?

Nixter

on the road again...
Ya, post em up. :D I'm still going through my 200 stills. Sorry Braden, didnt' get the crabwalk, but I did get a nice shot of you going up the big rock on A5 or was it B5???? It was late in the day, I know that much. ;)

TDV

Nixter said:
Ya, post em up. :D I'm still going through my 200 stills. Sorry Braden, didnt' get the crabwalk, but I did get a nice shot of you going up the big rock on A5 or was it B5???? It was late in the day, I know that much. ;)

RockMonkey - The mod clip is up!
Nixter- Send me an email and we can go from there.. - Jason@TwistedDV.com -
J

SuperRanger

Sweet! I made the video. All I am doing is shifting but what the hell eh? Thanks for all the videos guys. It is the best depiction of the event I have seen.

For you guys wondering, my Ranger (or Bronco as so many people called it) is the blue and silver thing near the end.