Star Trek....

Crinco

I think this is going to be a cool Movie, and I am already looking forward to #12 and I haven't seen #11 yet, lol

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/04/22/star.trek.screening.room/index.html

Paramount, the studio behind "Star Trek," has already given the green light to the next film in the series and has signed Abrams to produce -- an indication, perhaps, of the high hopes they have for this film.

I don't think you will have to be a "Trekkie" to enjoy this film, the spoilers look great!

Bart

I really couldn't watch the last couple of StarTrek movies. They were getting so corny. But this one looks like it may be a must see.

Crinco

One week and counting......

I think I am going to hit a midnight show too, now I just need to figure out where!

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
Ugg I would LOVE to go but I am working downtown all day next thurs-sat. Gonna have to wait.:( I swear to god if you see it and post spoilers on RME and I check it BEFORE I see it....someones life is O-V-E-R!

Green Leader

This looks to be the best Star Trek ever. Star Trek has always had pretty decent movies the TV show are ok. The concept on which it is all based on is incredible but the movie magic technology has never been up to par ( or the acting ) to really bring it to life.
Now I think they have a good match of everything to make this movie. I am kind of glad they are starting it over in a sense.

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
This looks to be the best Star Trek ever. Star Trek has always had pretty decent movies the TV show are ok. The concept on which it is all based on is incredible but the movie magic technology has never been up to par ( or the acting ) to really bring it to life.
Now I think they have a good match of everything to make this movie. I am kind of glad they are starting it over in a sense.

Well said! :) x2

Crinco

I HATE IT when people talk about a movie around me that I haven't seen yet! Don't look for spoilers from me, I will only tell you if I like it or not.

Brett

Meat-Hippy
Saw it tonight (Cody was there too :eek:) and I thought it was pretty cool. Nice reimagining of the original movies/series, with cool tie's to the other series. Great special effects and shots, though some of it reminded me of the newer Star Wars movies with the sounds. All in all, I give it a thumbs up, I bet it attracts newer viewers to the series.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
the movie was pretty good but the trekkies are crazy. I was sitting down in the imax and a family was sliding through the row to their seats. the movie started and they stopped right in front of me for about 2 minutes. I was staring at the bums of these people amazed that they couldn't function so they didn't miss anything. Finally, I said excuse me like 30 times and they still didn't move so I said captains log star date your standing in my way and they finally noticed me.