Northern Utah Start planning -- Saturday, March 15th -- "Last wheel before baby" run!

Troop92

..... So this one time .....

I'm not going to be able to make it. To the event that I put together. Yeah, I know. Lame. It's for a good reason, and I'll be posting about it when I get back. Perhaps it will jumpstart my desire to have a build thread for it AND the Trooper.... See what I did there? I'm gonna leave you hanging.

Those that go, Old Ward is a fun fun trail, and with all the sun should be pretty good to run. I didn't get a chance to get up there, but a lot of it will depend on how the snows look.

Take pics, rub it in my face. :D

Tonkaman

..... So this one time .....

I'm not going to be able to make it. To the event that I put together. Yeah, I know. Lame. It's for a good reason, and I'll be posting about it when I get back. Perhaps it will jumpstart my desire to have a build thread for it AND the Trooper.... See what I did there? I'm gonna leave you hanging.

Those that go, Old Ward is a fun fun trail, and with all the sun should be pretty good to run. I didn't get a chance to get up there, but a lot of it will depend on how the snows look.

Take pics, rub it in my face. :D

You better post up something juicy!

Floydargue

New guy
so it's not even remotely snowy...darn.. next time then

Well, not there. As we got higher on the trail it got snowy, and we came up on a stuck rig. It took a while, but we eventually got him unstuck and we turned around. The snow was not too deep as long as you stayed on the trail and did not start spinning tires. As soon as you did, things got really sinky :D

We were pretty close to the end when we flipped around. With some solid momentum, we probably could have made it through. But after the recovery, a lot of us were getting pressed or time and opted for the way we came. I took some pics along the way. I will get them posted in the trip report section as soon as I can.

Gotta make sure Troop92 gets that face rubbing he asked for. :greg:

crawler dude12

I don't know why... But I am in love with any and all international scouts. The one in the pics is a good looking scout! Maybe someday I will own a scout