State Parks and OHV Clubs

olywrestle

Duct Tape
I came across this page on the site for the Utah State Parks.... http://stateparks.utah.gov/ohv/clubs.html I noticed the U4WDA was not listed in there so I sent an email to them to find out how to get added in....... I will post up what they say, and the officers of U4WDA can decide if they want to proceed. Also, any clubs that may want to be added in can be done also....

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Thanks for the lead Brad... Looks like most (all?) of those are true OHV (4wheeler) groups, and the State of Utah often doesn't recognize full-size rigs as OHV's (in name). The exception comes in the form of OHV tagged buggies, however their number is so few in comparison. We'll see what they say... We would be more than happy to submit our info as well as all of our member clubs.

olywrestle

Duct Tape
Thanks for the lead Brad... Looks like most (all?) of those are true OHV (4wheeler) groups, and the State of Utah often doesn't recognize full-size rigs as OHV's (in name). The exception comes in the form of OHV tagged buggies, however their number is so few in comparison. We'll see what they say... We would be more than happy to submit our info as well as all of our member clubs.
And I agree almost all of them were ATV clubs, but there was a few clubs that I recognized as 4x4 clubs listed.

olywrestle

Duct Tape
Good news, they responded back and asked for the club name and website, I sent it back to them, and they verfied that they are good choices to be added in ( added my club also) They didn't offer a timeframe or date for it to be added in, but at least we are getting some response.

olywrestle

Duct Tape
Okay, they want to know whom to list as the contact person for U4WDA? i need name, #, email, and mailing address please. if you want to PM you can,

Last edited: