Steel Horse Trail

fire4j15

I noticed there was no GPS coordinates for the steel horse trail by Price, UT in the Map section. I was thinking of going there this saturday and was wondering if anyone knows the GPS coordinates or can tell me how to get there. Thanks

fire4j15

trail

I noticed there was no GPS coordinates for the steel horse trail by Price, UT in the Map section. I was thinking of going there this saturday and was wondering if anyone knows the GPS coordinates or can tell me how to get there. Thanks

Nobody knows how to get to the steel horse trail????????
PLEASE HELP, would like to go there this saturday. Thank's

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Nobody knows how to get to the steel horse trail????????
PLEASE HELP, would like to go there this saturday. Thank's

PM Dixon here on the board. He is very familiar with that trail.

I've never ran it so I can't help you. I do know that it is over by the "Consumers" area. (North of the Pinnacle trails)

Bart

I ran it, but wouldn't run it again. You take the exit west of the golf course exit and head south up the hill. There is a huge parking area with a lot of equipment in it on the right. You to the west end of the parking lot and head down. The problem is finding the road that's pretty hidden that leads down into the river bottom. They have been turing the trail head into a gravel pit and alot of it has changed recently. Sorry to be so vague.