T-Case-

Stock

Axles-

Stock
IFS front
Solid Rear

Suspension-

Calmini 6" combo lift
3" BL (I hate body lifts, but it's the only way on these vehicles)
3" suspension lift

Wheels and Tires-

15x8 Steel Rockcrawlers
31" cooper discoverer s/t

Winch-

none yet

Favorite Trails-

Forrest Lake, Fins and Things

Other-

Homemade rock sliders
Homemade roof rack

Someday i'm going to do another project on a track/kick but i need to learn more about the engineering of suspension. I plan on having toy axles with 35's with coils all around, keeping it street legal. if you guys have any suggestions, let me know.

Attachments

• REX.JPG
    REX.JPG
    22.8 KB · Views: 70
  • REX 2.JPG
    REX 2.JPG
    13.4 KB · Views: 90
  • REX 3.JPG
    REX 3.JPG
    23.8 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

Samuraiman

Sand Pile
[
Someday i'm going to do another project on a track/kick but i need to learn more about the engineering of suspension. I plan on having toy axles with 35's with coils all around, keeping it street legal. if you guys have any suggestions, let me know.[/QUOTE]

Toy Axles actually fit quite well on a tracker. There are a bunch of posts on trimming wheel wells and putting on flares to keep them street legal ON www.pirate4x4.com. Also get your tape out and check the width you will notice that you will only have to come up with a couple inches on each side. Looks like a fun rig. I just got done with one that I put on 31's no rubbing with just the 3 inch kit. Lucked out I guess.

sixstringsteve

thanks, that's good to know. This one's actually for sale if you know anybody looking for it. I really like the track/kicks, they're great cars, and i'm sure i'll own another one very soon.

colemancooler

I have ben contemplating building a tracker with my toy axles, and I have seen adapters to bolt the toy axles strait to the tracker drivelines, leaving only the suspension to your imagination

sixstringsteve

Yeah, that'd be awesome. I know Trail Tough makes a coil kit for trackers now, and they use toy axles for it. That'd be one tough little machine.

sixstringsteve

yup, I'm still around. I have a 4x4, but it's in CA right now. As soon as it's running, I'm bringin it up here.