Stickers on your Rig

Stickers on your Rig

• Yes: Adds character. The more the better.

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Covers rust: Its a good thing....trust me....

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Some if very strictly chosen and location on vehicle is less obvious.

Votes: 37 48.1%
  • No: Pity the fool who desecrates a good 4x4

Votes: 13 16.9%
  • Who cares: why in the world am I reading this lame post.

Votes: 16 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cowmilker

SUPER CHEESY
My MUZZY stickers help me find that generic minivan when I come out of the Wally World. I try to only put them on glass though, no sticker is worth the paint that will peel (or fade) after a few years.

ID Bronco

My MUZZY stickers help me find that generic minivan when I come out of the Wally World. I try to only put them on glass though, no sticker is worth the paint that will peel (or fade) after a few years.

I voted no stickers but upon reading through these posts I am inclined to agree that a few meaningful well placed (glass or on poor crawler paint) are allright. I have three stickers on my crawler. One for an event and one club sticker on each side. I tossed the 20" WARN sticker I got once. Those are stupid unless you own Warn.

Toad

I cant stand stickers. On anything. But if your going to have them they had better have a purpose. I completly understand supporting a group or organization that you share the same values with(rme,U4wda, brc,etc). However the stickers that come in my parts boxes belong in the trash or some kid can have them and put them on moms minivan. I dont get paid to advetise for them.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I don't run stickers unless they are directly supporting someone or something I'm passionate about, or something I have a vested interest in.

Stickers just showing parts, trails, or brands that you think are cool or want to be associated with are lame.

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
I have a few stickers on the rear window of the 4x4 clubs I belong to plus a Stay the Trail sticker. Don't want more than that.

I have a "Tread Lightly" and "Stay the Trail" sticker in the upper corners of the rear glass and none else. There is a stack of stickers in a box somewhere that will never go on any of my vehicles, blocks visibility and vendors aren't paying me to advertise for them. And one more thing, who the freak cares what brand tires, exhaust, etc you have on your rig?? It's not like it isn't obvious most of the time anyway....

M

muddyjeep

Some stickers are OK if they are well placed and mean something. U4WDA BRC stuff like that.
I have a couple U4WDA'S and some others on the back window and a couple on the front left fender.
But those ones will be coming off soon.
Here is one I liked. Don't have that window anymore:rofl:
I need one that says piss on suwa!:rofl:
Horshoe Springs quad & Jeep 001_0002.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Why on earth would you advertise for a company that made you pay to do so? Now if ARB would give me a discount on my next locker, sure, I'd put on a sticker. Otherwise it goes on the garage wall.
I do like club stickers though. Is that the same thing?

cjfj80

This is good, thank you. With this poll here now I can show my sis how not right it is to have 30+ stickers covering the back door, window and bumper on a great looking 4x4.

For the record I do have one sticker on mine, its on the rear drive shaft and says "My Shafts a Woody" You just have to get under the truck to see it....

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Stickers just showing parts, trails, or brands that you think are cool or want to be associated with are lame.

I agree with Cody. I didn't have too many stickers on my Nissan until this last October; I put several large stickers on the back windows to support Armed Workwear.. Local company that supports our 4x4 club..

Stickers I have on my Xterra:
Cruiser Outfitters
Armed Workwear
MountainYoats 4x4
RME.com
TLCA
Gold Rush Expeditions

605912d9.jpg

Last edited:

rondo

rondo
I do like stickers that are funny and i don't mind advertising U4WDA, United 4wd Association and blue ribbon coalition, and RME of course because they are for a good cause.

My pet peeve is jeeps covered in vendor stickers and the list of trails that have been 'conquered' in moab. I'm ashamed to say many of my nissan xterra driving pals have those :)

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
I'm anti a list of trails and obstacles as well.. Big for the Xterra and FJ Cruiser crowds it seems..

hedonist

Supporting Member
I am TOTALLY against them......

Guess I won't be invited wheeling with you guys.....I would hate to annoy anyone with my getto ass stickered rig:D

Attachments

• IMG_0679.jpg
    IMG_0679.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0688.jpg
    IMG_0688.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 29

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Typically any of my stickers end up on my tool box in the garage. I will put stickers for local shops and stuff like that on my rig. Stickers for stuff like U4WDA or Fat Bobs or Backyard Customs are the only stickers to have ended up on my rig since I moved to Utah.

My wife got me some Jeep stickers a few years ago for my old TJ which never ended up on the Jeep. When I built that Jeep all my stickers ended up on my friends lift in his shop or on his door.

hedonist

Supporting Member
That's a very nice rig you have. I like it. The right hand picture is tip-over challenge on Hell's Revenge isn't it?
thank you...someone to wheel with;) Yes it is both on hells. Did the hot tub that day as well. Almost Sh*t myself:D

hedonist

Supporting Member
I agree with Cody. I didn't have too many stickers on my Nissan until this last October; I put several large stickers on the back windows to support Armed Workwear.. Local company that supports our 4x4 club..

Stickers I have on my Xterra:
Cruiser Outfitters
Armed Workwear
MountainYoats 4x4
RME.com
TLCA
Gold Rush Expeditions

605912d9.jpg
you are the man! And thats a great lookin rig!