Stolen 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee

crispynuggets

The wife left for work on thursday (Oct-23-2008), finding that My 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee laredo had been stolen right out of my drive way. It's black and has a white nautical star sticker on the glass of the hatch, its on the lower drivers side. Here is an example for those that dont know what a nautical star looks like
nautical_star.jpg

Please if you see anything or know anything please pass the info on to me, I love my Jeep and am devastated that she is gone.

Thanks

crispynuggets

Well Layton City Police department called me today to tell me that they have found my Jeep, man have i missed her! it was dumped less that a mile from my house, the thief only took an ipod, 2 packs of cigarettes (which he smoked inside the car) and a birthday present that my wife got me. The windshield is broken, and the interior is filthy, but that is all the damage. They found finger prints inside and outside the vehicle, and they did make an arrest, the dumbass lived 2 houses away from where he dumped my car!! I believe this is the same person that broke into my both my Jeep and my Honda on aug. 30th of this year, the police did search his home and will be contacting us if the find anything that is ours! Thanks for looking and watch out for them damn thieves!!