Stolen- '84 Jeep Cherokee!!

Brad

The artist formerly known as Redrock5.9
stolen jeep

Please keep a look out for my maroon jeep cherokee, it's lifted 5 with 33's and has diamond plate rocker panels. A picture will be here soon.
It was stolen last night.
thanks
chris

oops, I meant to post that. It was my jeep, not brads

fc8a08c4.jpg

I'm baffled. Who would steal a 84 jeep cherokee with a wheezy 2.8 and 150,000 miles? Not to mention terrible driveline angles and bad alignment.

Last edited:

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Chris,

Sorry to hear about that......I stuck this Thread, hopefully someone will see/hear something.

Do you have any pics from the front?

Where was it stoled from & what time?

Also, what brand if aftermarket parts did it have? If someone parts it out, it would be nice to know what to look for.

Thanks for the sympathy guys, there's no real way of describing how you feel when a dude steals your jeep.
As far as aftermarket stuff, there's a Wilderness roof rack, BFG 33 mt's on black spoke rims, cross drilled rotors. That's really the only aftermarket stuff of real value, it had rusty's rear 3" springs, and procomp lower control arms, RE discos. Nothing worth the risk of stealing. The stereo was sweet though, a lighted Power Acoustic 800 watt amp and two seperate boxes with 10" audiobahn subs. I had a sony deck, I have the face still, and a 10 disc sony CD changer. There was a cheap VCR new in the box in the back as well.
Fact is it was giving me so many problems I haven't even driven it much lately, I can't see why anyone in the right mind would take the risk of stealing it.

Well, thanks for your help, I hope it shows up somewhere.
-chris

I'll get a front end picture posted real soon.

look for the rocker panels, they're diamond plate. I made them and you won't see them anywhere else, if you see them you'll know what you're looking at.

Oh yeah, it was stollen in the Murray area, around 3rd East and 4500 South. It was sometime last night, it'll have a broken window on the back right.

tweakeyjeep

Soccer Mom
My eyes are peeled... I do a lot of driving for my job as a shuttle driver/lot tech at hinckley dodge.

Sorry to hear about it being stolen.

It was recovered this morning. Most of it anyway. Thanks for your help guys, I'll post some pics of it when I can. It's torn up.

Originally posted by crimsonride
It was recovered this morning. Most of it anyway. Thanks for your help guys, I'll post some pics of it when I can. It's torn up.
glad you got it back sorry to hear it was torn up:(