Stolen 85 4 Runner

GETBENT

CRASH
Hey guy I need some help one of my buddy's vehicles got stolen from his driveway last night in magna looking for a 85 toy 4 runner white with dark brown stips on the bottom has no top on it and it's stock if you hear of anything or see anything suspicious please let me know thank for the help

1adam12

THE BEAST
Hey Everyone Im The Buddy Who Lost The 4runner I Just Wanted To Ad A Few Things It Has A 2" Lift W/ 31" Tires . The Rear Bumper And Plastic Is Missing My Computer Was Down At The Time So Thanks To Getbent For The Post If Anyone Comes Up With Any Info Please Call Me 801-541-4147 Thanks

V-DAWG

someday
offroaddave said:
some pics might help. ;)

How about a license plate number? I have seen many 4-runners that color. Of course, a top off this time of year may set it apart............

Good luck! Fortunately most vehicles are recovered, just not always in the same shape as when they left.

GETBENT

CRASH
heres some pics befor it was lifted. i hope this will help

Attachments

• adam.jpg
    adam.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 18
  • adam2.jpg
    adam2.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 14

1adam12

THE BEAST
i live just north of 3500s and just east of 8000w. the top was off so they had no problem getting in i came home last thursday night about 10 pm and it was in the drive way my wife left for work friday morning and it was gone. also the running boards are not on the vehicle as in the pics

fergusor

I saw something close to that today with no top in a parking lot backed into a stall. What is the plate # and I will drive by it and check it out

1adam12

THE BEAST
Recovered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All In One Peice Just The Way It Left My Drive Way . And It Is All Thanks To Rocky Mountian. I Got A Call Tonight From Fergusor Saying He Had Spotted A Runner Matching My Description. He Waited For Me To Arrive And Verrify And Sure Enough It Was Mine. No Leads On Who Took It But Everything Was There With No Damage. They Hardly Even Used Any Gas. Huge!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks To Fergusor I Owe You One.