Stolen 97 Honda Accord

?JMAMA

Formerly YJMAMA
My parent's 97 Honda Accord was stolen from my dad's work, LDS Welfare Square (800 S 800 W). It happened sometime between 8-4 today. The car is green with a primer black hood. There are two car seats in it. The plate number is Z177HW

Let me know if you see it.

Lisa
801-870-3536

bobmed

- - - -
My parent's 97 Honda Accord was stolen from my dad's work, LDS Welfare Square (800 S 800 W). It happened sometime between 8-4 today. The car is green with a primer black hood. There are two car seats in it. The plate number is Z177HW

Let me know if you see it.

Lisa
801-870-3536

I'll keep an eye out, the alley across the street had a couple of cars abandoned this week.:-\

?JMAMA

Formerly YJMAMA
Thanks.

My parents bought it from us after Jeremy wrecked it in Dec. My dad put some time and money into it and all it needed was the hood painted.

?JMAMA

Formerly YJMAMA
The only thing they took was the emblem on the trunk. They moved the car seats to the trunk and left the tools.

The police caught the four kids after they ditched my parents's car and stole another Honda. One of the owners of the other car saw it driving down the road, called his wife she told him to call the police. I know the kids wrecked that car and were chased down by the police.

One of the kids admitted to stealing my parent's car. The police are dusting for prints now.