Stolen, Deck, amp Layton City

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
I got a call from my brother, Mattvw65 about an hour ago. That would have been almost 4am. I am thinking, why is my brother calling me SO early. I thought, hell I parked the wrong direction on his street when I left my Grand Cherokee there, must have got a warning or a ticket.

No, he tells me my jeep was broken into, doors open, back hatch open. Stereo gone, large amplifier for my Tracker lying on the floor, gone.

I called Layton PD, went out, and the dash trim plastic that goes around the gauges, broken. No windows broken luckily, I know jeep was locked, power locks... wonder how they got in? Possible to Slim Jim those GC power locks?

Anywho, $200 reward for information leading to the return of my products... $500 for beating the HELL Out of whoever did this.

This took place in East Layton, near Wasatch and Fairfield. When the officer arrived he said he had driving up the street 2 hours ago, nothing wrong I think Matt leavin early for work is what scared them off. My speaker box was still in there, the amp under the rear seat, still there....

So here is what they got from me,

Diamond D3 600.1 Amp, Serial 0239000104-18
JVC ADV-38 Arsenal Serial 132X0392
Ipod 4gb NANO black, with a Band called VICTIM effect on it. I share the band name as its a pretty unique small local band from provo, and Ipod was named when plugged in, Marc.

Attachments

• 186.jpg
    186.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 88.jpg
    88.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Paul R

Man that sucks!
Just so you know I have Victim Effect on my black Ipod nano so it might not be as rare as you thought ;)

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Last time I installed aftermarket radio junk into my car I scribed my name into the case and next to that wrote, " If you are buying this, it was stolen from me". Sold the car before I ever found out if it would have worked.

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
I guess my only consoling thought is I have the serial number and receipts :-( So they can put the serials into the NCIC database that pawn shops have to use by law.