stolen EB from Cali

Milner

formerly "rckcrlr"
Got this from the EB list this morning....
Thanks
Marc

Mike Bautista <realgreen@earthlink.net> to mail, ebml
More options 12:20am (8 hours ago)

A good friend found his Bronco missing this morning from a parking structure in Glendale, CA. Trying to help broaden the search. Here's a pic:

http://www.dustyland.net/broncos/jerrysbronco.jpg

>>>FWD from Jerry:
The plate # is 4VDD900. There's no plate on the front, only on the back. Also, there is no rear tire carrier, or the bracket for the tire carrier, just the hole -I just painted the truck, and I didn't get a chance to put the tire carrier on. Also, this truck can be recognized by the way the fender and rocker panels have been installed. There is no seam, it's metal, but it looks like fiberglass. I welded the seams and grinded them flush so it looks like one piece. >>>

If anyone has any info on this EB please call Jerry Garner at home number 818-551-1851, or cell 818-359-2678. Thanks.

Mike Bautista
Los Angeles, CA
www.mike.classicbroncos.com

yellowbronco

Cuts Through Grease !!!
rckcrlr said:
Got this from the EB list this morning....
Thanks
Marc

Mike Bautista <realgreen@earthlink.net> to mail, ebml
More options 12:20am (8 hours ago)

A good friend found his Bronco missing this morning from a parking structure in Glendale, CA. Trying to help broaden the search. Here's a pic:

http://www.dustyland.net/broncos/jerrysbronco.jpg

>>>FWD from Jerry:
The plate # is 4VDD900. There's no plate on the front, only on the back. Also, there is no rear tire carrier, or the bracket for the tire carrier, just the hole -I just painted the truck, and I didn't get a chance to put the tire carrier on. Also, this truck can be recognized by the way the fender and rocker panels have been installed. There is no seam, it's metal, but it looks like fiberglass. I welded the seams and grinded them flush so it looks like one piece. >>>

If anyone has any info on this EB please call Jerry Garner at home number 818-551-1851, or cell 818-359-2678. Thanks.

Mike Bautista
Los Angeles, CA
www.mike.classicbroncos.com
I will definately(sp) keep my eyes open for it, its just not right to steal such a nice ride.