Stolen T350 and 208 TC

radjeeper

"Why You Say"
Two weekends ago someone helped themselves to the T350 tranny and 208 TC out of my '82 GMC. If any one hears anything about this let me know. Not that they were worth much but I would rather that they not get away with it. Thieving jerks! May the tranny and t-case break on them when they are a long way from nowhere without any help.

Caleb

radjeeper said:
Two weekends ago someone helped themselves to the T350 tranny and 208 TC out of my '82 GMC. If any one hears anything about this let me know. Not that they were worth much but I would rather that they not get away with it. Thieving jerks! May the tranny and t-case break on them when they are a long way from nowhere without any help.

where were they when they were stolen?

radjeeper

"Why You Say"
In the truck outside my shop. Not in the fenced and locked yard which is running out of room. It doesn't have an engine in it. I know, what can I expect.

81Ramchargerman

It's like my neighbor...who makes a LIVING by stealing other peoples bikes and selling them....WTF!!!??? How do people have the nerve to do that, expecially since he still rides them around town!!!