Stolen Tires/wheels - Magna

Man, I get so pissed when I hear about people stealin crap off someones car. Now we even have to get locking lugnuts to keep our wheels from being stollen!
Freak!

mojeepn

Neons are cool
yea, that was my truck. NOw that it's wheel less, I'm selling it for 1800 versus 3500. I just want to be rid of the whole nightmare.

mojeepn

Neons are cool
Yea, we just got it moved and got some stock tires that will do for now. So it's home. There's a special place in hell for whoever stole them. If I ever find out who did it there's going to be a bat through their windshield.

mojeepn

Neons are cool
Would anyone be interested in buying it ASAP? I really don't want 1800 for it but I'll take it. Call me 801-250-5135

mojeepn

Neons are cool
Yea if anyone can look out at Jeep Safari. There was 7 sets of wheels and tires stolen from Cyprus High (Magna) about 2 weeks ago. Someone may be looking to sell the goods.

Wade O

Sorry to hear about your Sami, it looked good there on 21st as I'd pass it on the way to work.

Does it have lockers of any kind? Will it pass safety and emissions?

You know there aren't that many thornbirds around and those are outstanding rims. There aren't a lot like that, if we keep our eyes out they might just show up.

mojeepn

Neons are cool
it just sold on Ebay for 1800... no it doesnt have any lockers, but 4:56 gears from Yukon. If for some reason this falls through, I'll keep you posted

mojeepn

Neons are cool
Originally posted by Wade O
Sorry to hear about your Sami, it looked good there on 21st as I'd pass it on the way to work.

Does it have lockers of any kind? Will it pass safety and emissions?

The ebay bidder got cold feet and flaked out on me. I guess he thought it would be perfect.

It passed last year (plates expire this month)
It does run a little rich, but it needs a tune-up, and a couple of other nitpick things. Check it out.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2410731003

sukaB

Banned
Well keep our eyes peeled over here for yah....
I can wait to shoot someone I catch stealin..
Now I'm a Interco Tire child but stealin thornchickens...
Now that's desperate....
BASTARDS