stolen toyota 4runner 1987

zacn64

My name is bret robison my 1987 toyota 4runner was stolen on 1/28/09. IT has a solid front axle on it green rock slide and chevy rear leaf springs on and the factory rear mounts are still on it.The front leaf springs are tuff country 3.5" with 6" rear shackels on front and rear leaf spring. The color is black the corners are rusted out and you can see throught the holes. And the right fornt fender has been replace with the wrong one they are different form each other and the inside of the right finder is red I painted it black with spare paint in a can so not very goodlooking paint job .The rear tailgate is bent in. The front tires are wildcountry ext and 1 procomp m/t 1 maxxis bighorn m/t. If you see it our know were its at please call me at 801-955-6465 thanks

Rusted

Let's Ride!
Supporting Member
That sucks. Have any photos? I will remember a photo way longer than a description.

zacn64

This is bret robison my toyota was recovered by the cops late last night they got away with my winch, stereo, tacomedeter, driver side shock, everything out of my big box in the back, and my daughters backpack. But other then that its ok! Thank you to everyone who tried to keep an eye out for it.

Paudrhound

check the local pawn shops maybe your winch will show up. That sucks they got your stuff.....driver side shock....interesting. Glad you got your ride back.