Stolen Trepadors and rims

Cascadia

Undecided
I text him and asked what size the tires were and what the lug pattern was. He responded with the correct tire size and told me they were 8 lug. I think he's making it obvious they're not his when he doesn't know what the lug pattern is for his own truck.

planman

I searched the guy's phone number and found he regularly sells tires and/or wheels. Looking forward to the rest of the story when he is arrested.

I text him and asked what size the tires were and what the lug pattern was. He responded with the correct tire size and told me they were 8 lug. I think he's making it obvious they're not his when he doesn't know what the lug pattern is for his own truck.

I'd be careful with that one. I suspect most mall crawlers with bling wheels don't know what their bolt pattern is. Hope they can find a way to positively identify one of these sets. I'd sure like to see the thieves get some justice!

McGhie

O hey there Pard!
A little more info i got. If these are the same wheels and tires i hope something is done!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-01-20-08-21-19.png
    Screenshot_2014-01-20-08-21-19.png
    33.2 KB · Views: 120

brandon dodge

Hey everyone thanks so much for the help! These are for sure my wheels and tires! We are headed over to get them ASAP and bust these ass holes!

odp kortney

Thanks everyone for the help we are waiting on the cop that initially wrote the report so we can do this legally and set up the actual thief but Brandon will be back up and going Thanks to you guys

odp kortney

They have been recovered and are in limbo while the police finish up the investigation on them I feel bad for the Un suspecting person that bought them and had a mob roll in at the meeting spot. Just happy to have them found and being returned to their rightful owner

odp kortney

Unfortunately no. He had bought them The monday after they were stolen but gave us a description of the guys that sold them to him and was working with the cops to bust the actual thief

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
I think it sounds a little fishy, especially when you look at his conversation with McGie over text. He has only had them for a very short time and he wants to sell them because he never got around to putting his lift on. I know there are a few people on RME who jump from project to project like they are changing their underwear...cough........sixstringsteve.....cough:D, but that at least takes a couple of months.

odp kortney

I agree and That is the reason I made the decision to involve the cops further that way he either gives the guy up or he goes down for it