Stolen Welder and Plasma Torch

rrefx

Last year space was getting tight in the garage, so I moved some gear up into a shed to make room. I haven't been up there in a while, so I don't know when they disappeared, but it was in the last six months or so, maybe longer. I went up to grab the welder and it was gone. An old large plasma torch was also missing. They went missing from the Cedar Hills area.

The welder is a Lincoln Weldpak 155 220v welder. It is easily recognizable by its cart. The cart is custom built off a dolly. It has a shelf welded on 2/3 of the way up that the welder sits on. A gas bottle and fire extinguisher sit below it. There is also an ammo box welded on the back that held supplies and a Makita grinder. It also had M. R. Effects painted on it in blue, although that could easily be removed with a little lacquer thinner.

The plasma torch was an old one of my dads. We haven't used it in so long we can't even remember what brand it was. I thought it was a miller. he was thinking it was something else. It was either blue or grey, and about 1.5 ' cubed

I've attached a few pictures we had for insurance purposes. Unfortunately our insurance deductible is more than the welder, so I'm just going to have to eat it on this one; although, I'm really not in the mood to start re buying tools again, had a bunch of stuff stolen a few years back, so if anyone has seen it, if you could shoot me a PM, that would be great.

Thanks,
Ryan

Attachments

• welder front.jpg
    welder front.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 12
  • welder side.jpg
    welder side.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 14