Stolen XJ,,,,,,,

Geepfreak

I'm here.
Feb 24, taken out of the repair shop at 300W 5300S SLC,, Blue 2001 sport XJ, has a roof rack, 3" lift 31's(don't know brand) Nerf bars, Tow Package, there is a dent behind the fuel door. Call 942-7527 ask for Jim, or call your local POPO........

Thanks
Jeremy.

Geepfreak

I'm here.
Geepfreak said:
Feb 24, taken out of the repair shop at 300W 5300S SLC,, Blue 2001 sport XJ, has a roof rack, 3" lift 31's(don't know brand) Nerf bars, Tow Package, there is a dent behind the fuel door. Call 942-7527 ask for Jim, or call your local POPO........

Thanks
Jeremy.

I tried to get more info out of Jim, but this was all he could really remember(not very much).. if he send me some pics, I asked, I will post them up as soon as I get them...

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
that's shitty man... I'll keep my eyes open... and I'm not scared of the citizen's arrest, either. :mad2:

any pics/more info would be helpful... that really sucks. I (&$!@$# hate thieves.

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
It was found in Utah County in a parking lot. I don't know the condition, but I do know that it was driven home, so it couldn't have been that bad. Prolly a messed up steering column, though. :( Could be worse.

Bart

Good news on finding it. Sounds like it was in better shape than my buddies. It's still not driveable.

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
TooeleBronco said:
Did they catch the person who took it?
No. There was half a case of beer in it when they got it back, though. :rofl: He did lose his spare tire, though. He's got a new tire, but he needs a 5 on 4.5 wheel to mount it on. Anyone got anything?

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
RockMonkey said:
No. There was half a case of beer in it when they got it back, though. :rofl: He did lose his spare tire, though. He's got a new tire, but he needs a 5 on 4.5 wheel to mount it on. Anyone got anything?
I got one or two I could give away. Just stock XJ wheels.