Stone

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
Yea I never heard of it either...till I was browsing around and then watched the preview...I had a definite "HELL YEA" moment. Edward Norton is a badass along with the rest of the cast so I hope to watch it soonish. :)

MattL

Seen it last night and it was a ho hum movie. Dollar movie for sure. Others might disagree.

lewis

Fight Till You Die
I saw last night as well. My wife said she thought it sucked. I was wasn't giving it my full attention (except at a few parts ;)) so I was unsure about what the whole religion/ buzzing thing was all about.

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
And the verdict is....?

Like Herzog said, Good acting but weird story line. I still don't know if I did or didn't like it.

All I got out of the movie was that everyone does really messed up things in their lifetime, it is whether your get caught or not that separates us from the good guys and bad guys? That, and people are just weird. lol

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
It was very good acting. I hated the story, but only because I couldn't relate to it and/or it was just strange. But it did stir my mind up a bit and maybe that was the purpose. So in that aspect it was a very good movie. Don't go in expecting the normal "good guy vs bad guy" flick.