Store your rigs in Saint George this Winter and wheel all Winter

BonZuki

Southwest Crawlfest
Store your rigs and drive 3 miles to the trail head from My place it is now legal to drive offroad rigs and 4 wheelers in Washington City to the trail Head .Get ready for the Crawlfest by wheeling anytime you have the time to drive your car down jump in your rig and go wheeling what more can you ask for ?:greg:

Store your rigs and drive 3 miles to the trail head from My place it is now legal to drive offroad rigs and 4 wheelers in Washington City to the trail Head .Get ready for the Crawlfest by wheeling anytime you have the time to drive your car down jump in your rig and go wheeling what more can you ask for ?:greg:

legal to drive to the trailhead from anywhere in washington city? i have family that lives near wal mart and been thinking of leaving mine there

BonZuki

Southwest Crawlfest
:)

legal to drive to the trailhead from anywhere in washington city? i have family that lives near wal mart and been thinking of leaving mine there

The technical ordinance states that if you live on the Washington fields side of the bridge you can drive directly to the trail head and if you live on the Wal-mart side you would have to find trail heads on that side of the river sorry but you can store at my place if you want !

rholbrook

Whats rent? Leave our keys now that your son took over your rig? :)
My FIL's backyard butts up against the Dam Road so I'm good. I always bring jeep and my motorcycle down. Anyone fron St George ride? If so, start a New thread and let's get a trip planned to do both.

BonZuki

Southwest Crawlfest
Whats rent? Leave our keys now that your son took over your rig? :)
My FIL's backyard butts up against the Dam Road so I'm good. I always bring jeep and my motorcycle down. Anyone fron St George ride? If so, start a New thread and let's get a trip planned to do both.

No rent just courtesy !:)

Stacey

Last time I talked to you you had just bought a house in Winchester Hills, what happened, get tired of trecking up and down Hwy 18?

BonZuki

Southwest Crawlfest
My offer Stands !!!

For anyone that would like to bring there rig down and wheel in our warmer Weather and store it here just 3 miles from the staging area let me know !:)

BonZuki

Southwest Crawlfest
Just a reminder!

Store your rigs in Saint George this Winter and wheel all Winter
Store your rigs and drive 3 miles to the trail head from My place it is now legal to drive offroad rigs and 4 wheelers in Washington City to the trail Head .Get ready for the Crawlfest by wheeling anytime you have the time to drive your car down jump in your rig and go wheeling what more can you ask for ?

Come down during December wheel store your rig here and return to enjoy the the Southwest Crawlfest !!!:greg: