Streaker FAIL

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Solid. I had a buddy in high school that was known for his streaking. We were up Corner Canyon having a weekly campfire comprised of misfits. There was a group of young adults doing the same thing up the road from us, cooking marshmallows over the fire and singing 'Kum ba yah' in a merry fashion.

Our buddy decides he's going to streak past their merry group and wake up their party. He gracefully sneaks up above their campfire, armed with nothing but a ball cap and some cowboy boots. They are posed just feet off of the road and its light enough out that nothing will be missed. Our group hides out in the trees just below their campfire, along the same road. Scotty comes running down the road, steps in a pothole and lays himself out across the road, sliding to a stop not more then 10 feet from their campfire the looks were priceless! We about died of laughter and all Scotty could say was "my root, I hurt my root" :D

rholbrook

Picture this one, Last day of highschool in 1983, crowded halls, yearbook signing, etc.. Hard to walk down the main hall let alone run with nothing but sneakers and a nylon over our faces. The short version of the story is one of the coaches saw the getaway car and ratted us out. We had to work off 40 hours over the summer. We got them all worked off the first two weeks of summer. Absolutely worth it.

Swoop69

Solid. I had a buddy in high school that was known for his streaking. We were up Corner Canyon having a weekly campfire comprised of misfits. There was a group of young adults doing the same thing up the road from us, cooking marshmallows over the fire and singing 'Kum ba yah' in a merry fashion.

Our buddy decides he's going to streak past their merry group and wake up their party. He gracefully sneaks up above their campfire, armed with nothing but a ball cap and some cowboy boots. They are posed just feet off of the road and its light enough out that nothing will be missed. Our group hides out in the trees just below their campfire, along the same road. Scotty comes running down the road, steps in a pothole and lays himself out across the road, sliding to a stop not more then 10 feet from their campfire the looks were priceless! We about died of laughter and all Scotty could say was "my root, I hurt my root" :D

This made me laugh as much as the video!!! Pothole!!!!:rofl: