strickers

onetuff76

Guard Rail Tester
well if you asked him about strickers he won't send you anything. But if you want stickers then it'll be a bit, Greg is in the process of moving to CA.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Johnny4X4 said:
okay so i would like to buy a sticker, so i pm the guy who posted stickers for sale and i get no response. anyone know how or who to get one from?

just curious

thanks

Johnny

Be patient, he'll be with you shortly. ;)

Caleb

yeah, as these others have said, be patient...I know this next week is going to be soooo busy for Greg so dont be surprised if it takes a couple weeks to hear back form him.

BTW, what size do you want? I think I have one or two around, I could sell you if you would like.

Skylinerider

Wandering the desert
I PM'd Greg a while ago about some. He had to get more made. Don't know if he has had the chance yet, with moving and everything else.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
FYI - We are in the process of having new stickers made. Possibly a couple variations too. It's all in the works. :)

Caleb

EKSJAE said:
i would like a couple, i would be fine with the old ones, but i am sure i will want one of the new ones too.

when do we get to see them?

Like Herzog said, we are in the process of having it done, we will prolly still offer the old style (or something real similar) but we will also offer another style or two...

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Johnny4X4 said:
okay so i would like to buy a sticker, so i pm the guy who posted stickers for sale and i get no response. anyone know how or who to get one from?

just curious

thanks

Johnny

My apologies Johnny... I haven't had alot of time, as I have alot on my plate right now. Sorry!