Stuck truck at Jordanelle

Anyone close by?

A friend of mine drove in to a campsite when it was frozen and is now stuck in bottomless mud. There is dry road access next to him. A Ram 1500 tried to pull him out but could not. I can head up and get him this afternoon, but if anyone is close by, I'm sure he'd welcome a tug. The truck is a Tundra.

Post up if you're available or text me at 8 oh one, two oh 1, too ate 86. No PM's, my box is perpetually full.

I'll post a couple pics in a few, I just wanted to see if anyone was close by so he doesn't have to wait for me.

Brett

Samersen

How stuck? I am in heber but I only have an LJ with a I-6. But I do have a 9.5 winch. I am out of church at 2 and go help if I can get my winch to him.

Samersen

It was a fun time! Glad I was close by, he was very stuck. I pulled him about 3 or 4 feet by myself and a Jeep with a few high schoolers from Park City came down the road, and we used their winch as well. That really help the two Jeep's were able to pull him out with two snatch blocks. It was some weird dirt/mud it was all dry for 4-5 inches and once you broke through the top layer it was an endless pit of mud. It was a good time!

IMG_3370.jpg This was a 35ish Duratrack brand new.

IMG_2479.jpg

Troop92

This is why I hate Jordanelle and will never take my scouts back there - cold, miserable, muddy.

Nice work guys. He would have had a long day (and potentially a horrible tow bill) without the help of good people.

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
He was over by the Kamas end near the Rock Cliffs. There is a dirt road that goes out to the current water level.

If you are referring to the sandy road that comes off the boat launch ramp where the Provo feeds in then I know where this is, I was there in October and drove out there but stayed on the dry sand. I really hope that fills back up, but it's a long shot.