Suburban with bad engine

4x4_Welder

Suburban with bad engine PRICE DROP

85 Suburban, 6.2 with bad knock, I think it spun a bearing. Has about 5k on rebuilt 700r4, feels like it has some sort of shift improver in it, same mileage on rebuilt NP208 as well. Body is decent, paint is oxidized and seats have seen better days. It has the 3rd row seat as well. Had factory rear a/c (compressor is gone) has rear heat too. Good 31s, Rough Country lift. Overall it's decent aside from the engine issue. Put another engine in and it's good to go for a good long while. This was the family vehicle until this happened, currently without a vehicle that can seat everyone so primarily I'm looking to trade for something that can handle two adults and three carseats. I don't really care what it is, but preferences are towards a compact-mid sized wagon or small to mid SUV. Located in Rexburg, it'll be a while before I have my trailer finished so I really can't transport any distance. I can also sell for $1500.
100_0009.jpg

Last edited:

4x4_Welder

Ok, no bites. I need to move in a little over a month, so massive price drop:
$500, firm. If it isn't gone in two weeks, I'll pull common parts and scrap the rest.