suggestions on the Rig

Is this the one we're looking at on Sat?
I kinda like the idea of making it big, there's not a ton of those out on the trails. At least it won't be like seeing a cherokee or wrangler. In my oppinion, I would hack it and do a SAS first thing. Then an exo cage. I'd get rid of the bumpers and that early nineties style roll bar. That's pretty much it.

MetalMulisha

Captain Ewwsah! (USA)
got the rolls from my cousin, can't beat free rolls and yeah, it's the one

front bumpers' stock, built the rear, but it's crooked cause i drug it on wensday while i was diggin during school (uh... uh... no i didn't skip no school, uh... uh... honest)

looks like a wuss, digs like a titan

Last edited:

Vonski

nothing to see here...
Leave it just how it is and have fun with it. If you absolutely have to perform a SAS on something, do it on something that you can get tcase gear sets, multiple tcases, and/or a wide range of drivetrain and suspension parts. Yes, free is good, but you can dump alot of money into something that just doesn't have a future as a serious offroad rig. I like unique projects and all, but this one isn't worth the time or money in my opinion.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by Vonski
Leave it just how it is and have fun with it. If you absolutely have to perform a SAS on something, do it on something that you can get tcase gear sets, multiple tcases, and/or a wide range of drivetrain and suspension parts. Yes, free is good, but you can dump alot of money into something that just doesn't have a future as a serious offroad rig. I like unique projects and all, but this one isn't worth the time or money in my opinion.

ditto. sell it and buy a yota.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
screaming deals on zuks are easy. I have always wanted a ram-charger a-la chuck norris style....

the mazda is just really limited on aftermarket.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
You could burn it.. or run it off a cliff. Just wheel the piss out of it as it is, and when it breaks, leave the titile on the windshield.

Klif01

Do I bother you?
Hey Jordan! How about some 12" blocks on the rear, and weld them instead of ubolts. Then make some psycho tube lift in the front that is taller than the rear to make it sand buggy style....woot. Plus keep the 32's so it looks funky like my truck...

j/k actually do like a 3" body for a fun project wheel it like that for a while, sell it when you find a good sami deal and wala.

MetalMulisha

Captain Ewwsah! (USA)
yeah real men drive yotas..............................

off of cliffs

or real men drive yotas...................................

into bazooka mssiles

Klif01

Do I bother you?
At least he isn't driving a Mazda with the bed 3" taller than the cab with broken 4x4. Drive that off a cliff and it will still be in the same shape...........crappy!

j/k